Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday June 10 Shawnee Bluffs Canopy Tour

This morning after eating a breakfast burrito at McDonald's, I drove to Makanda, Illinois. It was way back in the woods, so I had a beautiful drive. 

I arrived at Shawnee Bluffs Canopy Tour about 9 A.M. and chilled until 9:30 when I checked in for my 10:00 A.M. tour. I met the owner, Marc Miles, and enjoyed hearing about his zipline.

My two awesome guides were Becky and Jose. They did a wonderful job keeping us safe and were very entertaining. 

The terrain under the 8 ziplines was spectacular with many cool rock formations. We also traversed 3 suspension bridges and walked 3 short hikes. All spans are tree to tree; no poles!

Their longest zip is 1,016 ft.

Shawnee Bluffs Canopy Tour
635 ROBINSON HILL ROAD
MAKANDA, IL 62958
Facebook

855-386-9477

No pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment