Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday July 3 Lark Valley Ziplines

One of the customers at EW told me about a zipline in French Lick, Indiana, but said it was only open Fri - Sun, so I headed west. At the first rest area I stopped to look for zipline fliers and saw the one from Lark Valley Ziplines in French Lick, Indiana. I decided to call and found out that they were open, so I headed that way; I was only 35 miles away. 

I was asked if I could be there by 3 P.M. (it was 2:15) and I said that I could. I was rushing trying to get there when I looked at my phone and realized I was on CDT so I had an extra hour. Well, ignorance is bliss because, what I didn't know for a couple of days is, I was an hour late. I had crossed back into EDT. No one ever said a word... Best I didn't know until later for I am one that consider myself late if I am not 15 minutes early.

The owner, Matt Lark, was there and he sent me on a private tour with his four best guides, Kyle, Adam, Kayla and Ashley! We all had a blast. They were so much fun. I went on 10 zips through a beautiful canopy and ended with 3 long lines, 1800 ft, 2200 ft and 2400 ft.

Now, Matt is a character and we got along great! We also went for a nice Mexican dinner.

He then called his friend, Gary, in Nashville, Indiana, and sent me up there to zip his lines and also talked him into letting me have a great cabin for the night.


Lark Valley Ziplines

Located 7 miles from French Lick, IN on Hwy 150 between Shoals and French Lick. Look for signs on Hwy 150!

Facebook



info@larkvalley.com
812-295-9000

No comments:

Post a Comment