Friday, July 19, 2013

Thursday July 18 Iron Horse Zipline

When driving to BRCT that morning, I had past a sign that said Zipline, so I went to investigate and found the Iron Horse Zipline at Horseshoe Canyon. I met the owner of Horseshoe Canyon, Barry Johnson, and he sent me out with two great guides, Morgan and Rudy.

Morgan and I climbed a very steep, high, rocky path to the top of a ledge where I was strapped into a harness. I zipped a 1/2 mile at speeds of up to 60 mph. What an awesome view and the speed was exhilarating!

Loved it!

Rudy was waiting at the end where he set a compression spring that stopped me when I got to the end.

This is a dude ranch and has any other activities.

Iron Horse Zipline
HC 70 BOX 261
Jasper, Arkansas 72641
Facebook


870-446-2577
800-480-9635
























No comments:

Post a Comment