Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday July 23 DFW Adventures


I arrived at DFW Adventures about 9 A.M. Taylor and Gabe were my guides and they were awesome. I got to try out a new line that they haven't opened yet, as well as, do the other 4 lines twice. They let me do some upside down stuff. I was braking myself with a glove, but I managed to turn upside down and right myself in time to brake and land feet first on the platform.

I had a great day and enjoyed seeing this beautiful part of Texas with lots of trees.

They also have ATV adventures and Paintball. They have the largest paintball field in Texas. The entire property covers 170 acres.

After I zipped, the owner, Larry Lipscomb, took me on a tour of the property in his 4 wheel drive jeep...in was also air conditioned! How cool is that?

It was a wonderful experience and I had a great day!

DFW Adventures
13055 Cleveland Gibbs Rd.
Roanoke, TX 76262
Facebook

lwl@dfwap 
















No comments:

Post a Comment