Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Thursday July 11 American Obstacle Kinmundy, Illinois

After zipping on Wednesday, I drove to American Obstacle in Kinmundy, Illinois. They were closed, but I was able to call Lisa, who owns it with her husband Curt, and she scheduled me for 10:00 A.M. the next morning.

Their adventure begins with a 40 foot climbing wall! No worries, there is a spiral staircase behind the wall if you don't want to climb up! I climbed about a third of the way, and then my guide let me down and I climbed the spiral staircase. So, that makes me 0 for 3 in rock wall 
climbing. 

The campground in on beautiful lake Kinmundy.

Tour has 3 ziplines and 2 suspension bridges; optional rock wall.

They also have a Group Challenge Course designed for small groups!

I enjoyed zipping through their canopy with my awesome guides, Brian and Tyler.


American Obstacle
Kinmundy, Illinois
Facebook
217-690-3367


No comments:

Post a Comment