Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Saturday July 6 Honeysuckle Hill Farm Zipline Springfield, Tennessee

Matt Lark had called his friend Jeff in Springfield, TN and set up a zip for me. I talked to Jeff on the phone and he told me that they were having fireworks and a salute to the military on Saturday so I headed south. Springfield is near Nashville, TN and a little back to the east for me, but I took advantage of the contact and figured I would just head west from there.

There were two long ziplines and six canopy lines. My guides Cory and Hunter were great. Jeff also accompanied up on a few lines; I really enjoyed meeting him. I also met Layne and Dawn.

I very much enjoyed my self as I zipped through the canopy and over a pond. Wonderful experience.

Later that evening they had an awesome fireworks display with lots of military and others in attendance.

After everything was over Jeff let me camp there! Thanks Jeff!

Honeysuckle Hill Zipline
1765 Martins Chapel Church Rd
Springfield, TN 37172
Facebook


615-382-7593


No comments:

Post a Comment