Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday July 19 Loco Ropes Mountain View, Arkansas

I drove to Mountain View, Arkansas and was able to zip their long, high zipline. This zipline had a different pulley system than any of the others I had zipped. It was very quiet and when I go to the end they brought me back to the tower on the same line; pretty cool!

Owners are Bob and Judy Cox. I had the pleasure of meeting Bob!

After I zipped, I jumped off the 40 ft high tower with a similar pulley system I had used before. It stops just before you hit the ground. LOL It is a rush!

Enjoyed myself!

They have an awesome looking ropes challenge course with 30 obstacles, but I was not feeling strong and energetic enough to try it out! Ropes challenge courses are a lot of work, but fun!

I left and drove to Conway.

Loco Ropes
1025A Park Ave
Mountain View, Arkansas 72560
Facebook


goloco@locoropes.com

888-669-6717

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, again, for joining us, Sue, and for a copy of your book, "Never Too Old for Adventure!"
    -Judy Cox, Founder, Loco Ropes

    ReplyDelete