Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Monday July 22 Riversport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I left Tulsa and drove to Oklahoma City on Sunday night.

On Monday morning I drove to Riversport.

Riversport is a really nice adventure park right on the Oklahoma River. The have a ropes course with 4 levels; the highest is 80 feet!

At the present time, they only have one zipline, but with a day pass you can ride it multiple times. By September, they hope to have 2 700 foot lines that cross the Oklahoma River! I promised them I would come back and check it out!

Roni sent me out to the course and Jackson and Rebecca took me on the line! I zipped it twice. Riversport is right next to the Oklahoma River.

A 700 foot zipline across the Oklahoma River is planned for Fall 2013.

Very nice park!

Other activities: kayak plunge, stand up paddle boarding, long boarding, kayak excursions, dragon boating, and more!



Riversport
725 S Lincoln Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73129
Facebook

(405) 552-4040 





No comments:

Post a Comment