Friday, July 19, 2013

Wednesday July 17 Ozark Mountain Zipline

I drove down to Eureka Springs, Arkansas to another zipline owned by Robert Nichols. He also trains many of the guides and inspects ziplines all over the states.

Robert had called Will and Kendra, who co-own and manage Ozark Mountains Zipline, and set up a 4:00 P.M. zip for me, however just after 3:30 it started raining hard. Zipping is OK in the rain, but it started thundering and lightning, so that canceled that! Don't want to be on a steel cable in the treetops during a lightning storm!

So, Kendra rescheduled me for a 9:00 A.M. tour. 

I got back to OMZ about 8:00 A.M. and had a great 10 line tour through the beautiful Ozark Mountains. My great guides were Corey and Brian who kept us safe and entertained!


Ozark Mountain Zipline
208 W Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
Facebook

479-363-6699




No comments:

Post a Comment