Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Friday July 5 Lark Valley Ranch

After a nice night in a cabin at Lark Valley...thank you Matt and Ashley, I drove to the zipline. I decided to hang out at Lark Valley Zipline today and see how the operation goes. They were very busy so I met a lot of people.

About 3:00 P.M., Matt, his xmil Teresa and I drove up to Brown County, so Matt could check out Explore Brown County Ziplines. I think I may have found some people as crazy as I am!

We spent about an hour walking around and then went to a very quaint little village called Story. The town was founded in 1851 by Dr. George Story when he received a land patent from President Millard Fillmore. Matt bought us lunch at the Story Inn...the place to eat when you are in Story!

It was late when we got back to Lark Valley Ranch, so I spent another night at the cabin with Ashley! 

Lark Valley Ziplines

Located 7 miles from French Lick, IN on Hwy 150 between Shoals and French Lick. Look for signs on Hwy 150!

Facebook

info@larkvalley.com
812-295-9000

No comments:

Post a Comment