Friday, August 23, 2013

Wednesday August 21 Northcoast Adventures Zipline Arcata, California

I had been trying for several days to reach Northcoast Adventures Zipline. I finally got someone on the phone about 12:15 P.M. 

After speaking with a reservationist, I asked to speak with the manager, who the reservationist had been talking to while I was on the phone with her, she said he had left the office. I asked her to have him call me. An hour later, I called back and asked for the manager and he would not speak with me. I did get the address for the zipline.

I arrived at the zipline about 1:15 P.M., hoping to zip the 2:00 P.M. tour. When the guide arrived, I asked him and he said he would check. I had never met a tour guide that was so unenthusiastic about ziplining!

He told me the cost was $75. 

I then asked about the tour and was told that there is a 70 ft tree to climb to start and then three lines: 30 ft, 130 ft, and 170 ft. These are very short lines.

I did not zip.     

No comments:

Post a Comment