Friday, August 23, 2013

Saturday, August 17 Tamarack Resort and Tamarack Zipline

I arrived at the Tamarack Resort on Friday night. It was is a gorgeous place with beautiful homes and a lodge. I met David who was able to get me a room in the lodge for the night. I wasn't ziplining until 3:00 P.M. on Saturday so I had plenty of time to enjoy my stay.

The lodge is beautiful with very nice, spacious rooms. I ordered a nice meal and ate on the deck with its view of the golf course and Lake Cascade. I loved the mountains all around.

I slept well!

There are many vacation home rentals of all sizes in the resort, as weel as, the lodge. No camping.

During the summer, there is golf, mountain bike trails, hiking trails, ziplining, SUP, whitewater rafting, frisbee golf, bicycle and kayak rentals. In winter there is skiing and other winter sports.

The zipline was within walking distance of the lodge.

The tour began at 3:00 with a van ride up to the top. We then zipped down 6 lines. The views were absolutely wonderful. I could see Lake Cascade with the mountains around it. I was zipping through beautiful spruce trees.

My wonderful guides were Kodi, Nick and Danny...thanks for a wonderful tour guys!

Pics later.

Tamarack Resort
Tamarack Canopy Zipline Tour
311 Village Dr
Tamarack, Idaho 83615

Facebook



















No comments:

Post a Comment