Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday August 3 Bat-a-Pult at Cave of the Winds

I arrived at Cave of the Winds in Manitou about 11 A.M. I was able to ride the Bat-A-Pult. It is not your typical zipline, but it is a lot of fun! I sat in a ski lift type seat and sped across Williams Canyon, then it sent me backwards to the platform where I began. It was fast and the view of the canyon was spectacular. I was probably 150 feet in the air. The line is a 1200 foot round trip.

I next went to the Wind Walker Challenge Course, a three story ropes course balanced on the rim of Williams Canyon. I enjoyed it and did most of the elements. 

I met Danielle, Jessica and Josh up in the air! Danielle asked me if I would ride the Bat-A-Pult with Jessica! Oh, yeah, twist my arm and make me ride a zipline! I had already planned to ride it a second time, so this worked out perfectly! Jessica Enjoyed her ride and so did I!

We had a great time!

Many other activities including a cave tour.


Bat-a-Pult Cave of the Winds
100 Cave of the Winds Road
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
Facebook   


























No comments:

Post a Comment