Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday August 5 Denver Adventures

I arrived at Denver Adventures in Conifer about 1:45 P.M. and was able to get in touch with Katie who booked me for the 2:00 P.M. tour.

We rode in a van a few miles to the where the zipline began.

Once again I was in the beautiful Colorado Mountains! We zipped 5 lines over a gorgeous valley with heights as high as 200 feet! We were at an elevation of 8500 feet. My awesome guides were TJ, Bogs and Nathan. They did a wonderful job of keeping us safe and entertaining us at the same time!

The longest line is #4 at 1906 feet and #5 is the fastest at between 55 and 60 mph! I loved it!

There was some uphill walking between lines 1 and 2, about 1/4 mile. It was a little tough for me, but I made it fine. 

A great time!!!

Denver Adventures offers many other activities.

Denver Adventures
26267 Conifer Road
Conifer, Colorado 80433
303-984-6151

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment