Thursday, August 1, 2013

Friday July 26 Full Blast Adventures Durango, Colorado

I arrived in Durango Thursday night and called the manager of Full Blast Adventures, Cody, and he set me up for a 10 A.M. tour for the next morning. 

I arrived about 9 A.M. There were 12 lines through beautiful terrain with each line getting progressively longer and faster. My awesome guides were Matt and John John. We began with a 1/4 mile hike uphill. The walking wasn't hard, but I was having trouble breathing with an elevation of 8,000+ feet, so when Matt offered to drive me up on an ATV, I took him up on the offer. I loved the course and was able to go upside down...not sure I was allowed, oops. I also tried flipping off the deck, but kept going sideways. We had a great day. Thank you Damien for the awesome pictures!

Only 2 minutes from downtown Durango.

Paint ball and a slackline also available.

Block braking, so hands free for the zipper!

Full Blast Adventures
20673 Hwy 160 West | Durango, CO 81301
Facebook
970-759-9880





















No comments:

Post a Comment