Friday, August 16, 2013

Thursday August 15 Zip the Snake in Twin Falls, Idaho

I arrived in Twin Falls on Wednesday and spent the night.

At about 9:30 A.M. on Thursday, I drove to Zip the Snake. I was surprised when I turned on Canyon Road, it right off the main road, just a little ways down I saw this huge canyon. I got really excited because I knew this was going to be awesome.

I was able to get on a tour leaving shortly. I was not disappointed...the views were magnificent. I saw the canyon, waterfalls, the Snake River, the Prine Bridge, Canyon Springs Golf Course and lots more. Jody, one of the owners took some great photos (see below).

Speeds up to 50 mph.

My awesome guides were Zach, Chris and Rachel!

It was a great group to zip with...four other women!

I will add more history and geology later. Jody was great at informing us on these subjects. I love this stuff!

Group, Military, AAA discounts

Zip the Snake
Canyon Springs Golf Course
199 Canyon St
Twin Falls, ID 83301
208-539-3486

Facebook


  
















































No comments:

Post a Comment