Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday September 16 Big Sky Zipline Big Sky, Montana

Had a great afternoon Ziplining at Big Sky Mountain Resort. Zipped 4 lines. Rode the ski lift to the top and zipped down. A little walking, but mostly downhill. 

They have another course with a 20 minute hike, but I would have had to stay another day and with the 7500+ elevation, I decided to pass. On that tour I would have been able to go upside down. 

I met Sheila, the PR director and she showed me around. Huge place with a lot to offer. My awesome guides were Adam, Lindsay and Max. The views were spectacular and I had a great time! 

The day after I left, it snowed all day.



                                                             Photo by Crystal Images
























No comments:

Post a Comment