Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Monday July 8 Adventure Works Kingston Springs, Tennessee

I arrived at Adventure Works about 11 A.M. and hung out for a while. I got to meet Anthony Curtis and later Jennifer Halbertson. Really enjoyed talking to them; they have been in this business a long time and know everything about it.

Located in Kingston Springs, Adventure Works in only 30 miles from Nashville, TN.

At 2:00 P.M. I did the aerial ropes course; what a workout! I did about 3/4 of it. Cary was a great help on this course. He is Jennifer's son.

At 4:00 P.M. I did the canopy tour of 10 ziplines. It was awesome; way back in the woods like I like them, in a beautiful old-growth forest! Cary was also my guide on this tour. 

On this course, we have one guide who watches us mount our trolley and sends us off.  We land on the ground after zipping over valleys and then unhook ourselves and holler "clear!" It was a great time. I usually landed sliding in on my back!

Drove to the Kentucky Welcome Center.



Sue Zipping

Adventure Works Ziplines
Kingston Springs, TN
Facebook

615-297-2250

No comments:

Post a Comment