Saturday, November 2, 2013

Monday October 28 Zoom Air Orlando Sanford, Florida

On Monday, October 28th, Dolly and I met Tina Batten, the administrator for Zoom Air Orlando in Sanford. Here, we did both of their aerial challenge courses. There were 53 elements with 9 ziplines. Another workout, but Dolly and I had a great time. Our guides, who watched us from the ground were Kara and Ben. Kara took some great photos for us, as well as, videos which will be posted in an album very soon! It was a great day and I was very happy to have a friend to enjoy it with. I also met the manager, Britta, who was the one that found an article about me and told Tina, who then invited me to come down! It is a very nice course and I got another good workout! — at Zoom Air.




Sue Zipping




Dolly Zipping




Sue Zipping



Dolly Zipping








 Ben, Sue and Britta

  Ben, Dolly, Sue and Britta




















































 Kara, our guide and photographer!









No comments:

Post a Comment