Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday August 1 Royal Gorge Rafting

When Casey asked me if I wanted to raft the gorge, I did not have to think about it...YES! What an awesome experience! Ernst was my guide and I was with the Evans family from South Texas! The just took me into their family! Always happy to make new friends!

We were on the Arkansas Rive with views of the red rock cliffs on both sides of us, and it was spectacular! The rapids were class 3 and 4 and awesome! It was a beautiful hot day, great for rafting!

Ernst did a great job of keeping us straight and in the raft!

We were able to see some Big Horn sheep that had come down to the water's edge. 

I am so glad I was able to take advantage of the rafting, so cool!


Royal Gorge Rafting
302 Royal Gorge Blvd
Canon City CO 81212


http://www.royalgorgerafting.net/index.html





























No comments:

Post a Comment